Saturday, August 29, 2009

FINDING YOURSELF



Finding yourself
The hardest challenge of my life
Stomach twisting
Aching thoughts
Fighting the tears during the day
Releasing at night
Analyzing myself
Pursuing a strategy
A war plan to conquer my dreams
At the same time trying to let go
Leaving it in the hands of faith
Emotionally pulled 
Left and right
Exploring the depths of self
A single stray thought can throw me off
Ignoring assumptions
Fears
Insecurities
Letting go of the past
But still secretly a slave to it
Telling myself the world is different now
I do deserve this
I’m a good person
I have value
But can’t be sold
Priceless
I can have what I want
It’s not necessary to feel guilty or embarrassed
Who and what I am is what was meant to be
My impatients eats me alive
But it also defines my love
The magnetic pull
Our hearts
My need for you
Follows my need for art and beauty
Expression
Realization
Communication
Separating and becoming
Individualized 
To become a foreigner to the world
But not to myself 
Nothing more emotional than finding love
Finding yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment